Location: Russian Federation, Republic of Buryatia, Bauntovskiy Evenkiy district
Area: 98.4 km2
Minerals: Gold from primary (ore) deposits
Reserves: ore gold category C1 + C2 - 5 tons, category P1 - 20 tons
Administratively, the licensed area of the Chuldyma subsoil block is located on the territory of the Bauntovsky Evenk District of the Republic of Buryatia.
Geographically, the area of work is located in the Middle-Vitim mountainous country, which is part of the Baikal-Sayan mountain region. The main orographic unit of the region is the Babanty Ridge, located in the northeastern part of the area. The ridge has an asymmetric structure: its northwestern slope is steep, and its southeastern slope is gentle. It is divided by mountain river valleys into a series of parallel ridges of latitudinal direction. In terms of morphological features, this part of the territory belongs to a high-mountainous highly dissected area with flat tops of watersheds.
Main types and volumes of work
The main types of work will be:
- collection and analysis of stock and published materials on the geological structure and ore content of the area of work, industrial-genetic objects-analogues, methods of carrying out appraisal works, technology of redistribution of silver-containing ores, production and consumption of commercial products, price dynamics and geological and economic assessment. Drawing up and examination of project documentation;
- drilling of prospecting and appraisal core wells with a total volume of 5,000 m in combination with geophysical surveys in the wells;
- drilling of hydrogeological and engineering-geological wells;
- electrical exploration work on a scale of 1: 10,000 in order to clarify the geological structure;
- search routes on a scale of 1: 10,000 - 200 l.km,
- excavation of mine workings using blasthole drilling (ditches) 25,000 m3
- lithochemical sampling by primary halos using borehole cores and ditches;
- geological documentation of borehole cores and trench beds;
- sampling works (ordinary core sampling throughout the entire thickness, furrow sampling of the trench bed, selection of group, technological samples, water samples, soil samples, ore samples for mineralogical and petrographic studies;
- performance of a complex of laboratory and analytical work (spectrochemical analysis for gold, semi-quantitative analysis for 30 elements, assay analysis for gold, semi-quantitative mineralogical analysis of concentrates);
- feasibility study of exploration conditions and calculation of reserves;
- office work.
The entire range of planned works will be carried out on a phased basis.
The term for prospecting and appraisal work will be 5 years (from 2021 to 2025).
In total, it is planned to drill 5,000 m of wells and 25,000 m of trenching. It is planned to take core and furrow samples, as well as study the technological properties on the basis of 2 low-volume technological samples.
The exact volumes and types of exploration work, their cost will be determined in the project documentation that has passed the state examination.
EXPECTED WORK RESULTS
As a result of prospecting and appraisal work within the subsoil area of Chuldim, on the existing and identified resource base, it is expected that an increase in ore gold reserves of the C1 + C2 category is expected to be 5 tons, and the inferred resources of ore gold of the P1 category - 20 tons.